This full-service, two-story, 85,000 sq. ft. medical facility was completed in April 2008 as a joint venture with Haselden Construction and was specifically designed to be a state-of-the art, critical access hospital. All patient rooms are private single suites on the second floor with spectacular mountain views. The new highly efficient facility attracts more physicians, medical staff and technicians to the area, maximizing the hospital’s capabilities and patient experience, maintaining staffing levels and minimizing operational costs. This successful relationship has lead to several remodels and a new 13,000 S.F. addition.
- Owner Reference: Kenneth Leisher, CEO
- Architect: Hugh Brown (Davis Partnership)
- Location: Salida, Colorado
- Size: 86,000 Sq. Ft. (Addition will add another 13,000 Sq. Ft.)
- Final Construction Cost: $23,000
- Project Completion: April 2008