This beautiful new place of worship includes a 250 seat sanctuary, an entrance and large foyer for large quantities of guests, a narthex, a fellowship area, offices for staff, a nursery, elevator and lift, as well as bathroom and shower facilities. The current sanctuary, kitchen and offices have been reconfigured for use in different areas of the project.
- Owner: First Presbyterian Church of Salida
- Engineer: Barcus Structural Engineering
- Architect: Ron Mazzeo Architect, LLC
- Location: Salida, Colorado
- Final Construction Cost: $1,107,818.00
- Completion Date: April 24, 2014