This 91,110 Sq.Ft., two story high school includes twenty-two classrooms, auditorium, two gymnasiums and locker rooms, new data/phone technology systems, video communication, door access control and security camera system. The school was built on the previously existing track site. The previous high school building remained in place while the new building was completed. At which time the District vacated the old building and it was abated and demolished. A new track and soccer field was constructed as part of Colorado Department of Education’s BEST (Build Excellent Schools Today) Program.
- Owner: Salida School District
- Architect: The Blythe Group
- Location: Salida, Colorado
- Size: 91,110 Sq. Ft.
- Final Construction Cost: 22 Million
- Project Completion: August 2012